Health Benefits of Drinking Water
The human body is composed of nearly 60% water. While human beings can survive days without food, the same cannot be said for water. Water is critical to maintaining and executing proper bodily functions.
What are the Health Benefits of Drinking Water?
- Water can keep your joints cushioned and lubricated.
- Water can improve energy levels and cognition
- Water can help prevent and treat headaches or migraines.
- Water can normalize blood pressure and maintain electrolyte balance.
- Water can aid in digestion and prevent constipation.
- Water can prevent or treat hangovers.
- Water can aid in weight loss.
Time to reflect. Are you hydrated?
Check the colour of your urine! Ideally, your urine should be light yellow. If your urine is clear, you may be over-hydrated. If your urine is dark yellow, you are dehydrated.
This age-old trick provides you with valuable information and indicates when it is time to pick up your Muscle Pound bottle and get chugging. Our Muscle Pound Gallon Water Bottle is 128 OZ, which is the equivalent of 9 glasses of water, and contains time markers to help you monitor your daily water intake and maintain hydration throughout the day.
Make sure you are drinking enough water every day-- it is one of the best things you can do for your health.